[jboss-dev] jboss-ejb3-core-jboss-ejb3-client.jar?

Andrew Lee Rubinger andrew.rubinger at redhat.com
Mon Mar 10 08:46:02 EDT 2008

...not that my explanation answers your question as to whether it should
be renamed, just some context.

If I can figure how to override Maven's default assignment in under a
day's work, I think this is a worthy change. ;)  The EJB3 Client JAR
won't be restricted to code located in Core anyway.

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-1210

S,
ALR