[jboss-dev] jboss-ejb3-core-jboss-ejb3-client.jar?

Andrew Lee Rubinger andrew.rubinger at redhat.com
Mon Mar 10 09:18:31 EDT 2008

Heiko Braun wrote:
> Right, that was my question.
> It currently breaks each ejb3 client classpath,
> that used to work with the former notion.

Would you please comment on the JIRA with some specifics?  What's
missing / giving CNFEs?

> "If I can figure how to override Maven's default assignment in under a
> day's work, I think this is a worthy change."
>
> Well, if it takes you more time then writing this email you should
> consider using a different build environment.

Maven's odd that way.  You don't spend 5 days writing dependency
management, but you do spend 4 hours changing a filename.  Even with all
the frustrations in Mavenizing, I prefer over Ant scripts any day.

S,
ALR