[jboss-dev] maven2 repo

Pete Muir pete.muir at jboss.org
Wed Mar 12 11:32:54 EDT 2008

If you want to automate it from ant, look at maven ant tasks, otherwise

mvn deploy:deploy-file -Dfile=jar-to-deploy -Dpackaging=jar -
Durl=file:///mypath/repository.jboss.org/maven2 -
DgroupId=org.some.group -DartifactId=some-artifact -Dversion=1.0 -
DgeneratePom=true

and check in your changes to svn