[jboss-dev] Next meta data update/release?

Andrew Lee Rubinger andrew.rubinger at redhat.com
Thu Mar 13 07:51:46 EDT 2008

I don't think we're in any rush to release, but we'll definitely need to
do one before CR1.

I have an EJBTHREE task for extending jboss.xml and the metadata project
to provide facility for a pluggable JNDI naming strategy; currently this
is supported by Annotation only.  So I'll create a linked JIRA for it in
metadata.

S,
ALR