[jboss-dev] Changes to JBoss AS Build

Pete Muir pete.muir at jboss.org
Thu Mar 13 09:05:30 EDT 2008

FYI, in Seam we use

<macrodef name="maven">
		<attribute name="target" />
		<attribute name="basedir" />
		<element name="args" implicit="true" optional="true" />
		<sequential>
			<java classname="org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher" fork="true"
dir="@{basedir}">
				<classpath>
					<fileset dir="${maven.dir}/core/boot">
						<include name="*.jar" />
					</fileset>
					<fileset dir="${maven.dir}/bin">
						<include name="*.*" />
					</fileset>
				</classpath>
				<sysproperty key="classworlds.conf" value="${maven.dir}/bin/
m2.conf" />
				<sysproperty key="maven.home" value="${maven.dir}" />
				<args />
				<arg line="@{target}" />
			</java>
		</sequential>
	</macrodef>

to do call outs to maven, and then bundle maven in ${maven.dir} -
this works cross platform, means we control the version of maven
(2.0.8) in use.