[jboss-dev] jbossxb at 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT or 2.0.0.CR5

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Thu Mar 13 13:51:47 EDT 2008

Good luck :-)

Judging by what I'm seeing (downloading it for the first time),
there's all sorts of rubbish in the dependencies.

I've already seen xerces 2.2.0 and 2.4.1 being downloaded
jboss-test 1.0.3 and 1.0.5
and a couple of different versions of the jaxb apis.

I think I need to buy a new disk :-)

What's ironic is that the only way I've managed to make
Maven usable/stable is to blow away my whole maven repository
on a regular basis (especially before doing releases!)

If I don't do that, it starts doing weird things
that aren't reproducable by anybody else or even
myself once I've deleted the repository.

At this rate its going to take me "hours" to repopulate it
for the appserver build when I do that. :-(

Time to investigate how to use different local repositories
for different builds.