REVERTED MAVEN THIRDPARTY BUILD Re: [jboss-dev] differences between pom.xml / build-thirdparty.xml

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Fri Mar 14 03:32:51 EDT 2008

Hi Paul,

do you have documentation on how to publish stuff to the maven
repository? The jbossws artifacts need be published properly as well.

How do dependencies work? Previously, when I put a dependency in
component-info.xml, the build pulled that dependency in automatically
and detected inconsistencies with other modules declaring a dependency
on the same artifact.

http://repository.jboss.com/jboss/jbossws/snapshot/component-info.xml

I publish stuff to bin, lib and resources - how can I do this for the
maven repository?

BTW, your move to get rid of build-thirdparty.xml was the bravest I've
seen so far ;-)

cheers
-thomas