[jboss-dev] Flush failed is back in jgroups

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Mar 19 10:50:06 EDT 2008

org.jboss.Main sets the jgroups.bind_addr system property to 127.0.0.1
by default. (I think you did that. ;))

There have been some changes in the way JGroups creates sockets (to
avoid around the problem discussed at
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=PromiscuousTraffic).  I'll have
a look to see if somehow that's causing the jgroups.bind_addr setting to
be bypassed.