[jboss-dev] org.jboss.dtf.* package usage

Jonathan Halliday jonathan.halliday at redhat.com
Wed Mar 19 14:46:39 EDT 2008

Hi All

We are working to open source the Distributed Test Framework
that came from Arjuna along with the transaction service it
  was originally built to test, that is now JBossTS.

I'd like to move the test framework code from com.arjuna.*
to org.jboss.dtf.*  before it goes public.

Does anyone already use that part of the namespace? Yell now
or I'll consider it duly reserved for DTF project use.

Thanks

Jonathan.

Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111
Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Registered in UK and Wales under Company Registration No.
3798903  Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters
(USA), Matt Parsons (USA) and Brendan Lane (Ireland)