[jboss-dev] xalan's dependency on xerces

Alexey Loubyansky alexey.loubyansky at redhat.com
Wed Mar 19 20:05:47 EDT 2008

Ideally, we should try re-building and re-testing xalan we use with the
xerces version we want to use. Xalan 2.7.0 was released with xerces
2.7.1. Did someone verified 2.9.0 that way?

I just downloaded Xalan's sources to try that but apparently to get
tests I have to check it out from CVS.

BTW, the latest xalan is 2.7.1 released with Xerces 2.9.0.