[jboss-dev] Microcontainer and snapshots

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Thu Mar 20 20:08:52 EDT 2008

Would whoever it is that keeps messing about with the MC snapshots
please stop doing so, I'm trying to get ready for a release
and I've already wasted nearly two hours re-doing and testing snapshots
because somebody keeps regressing them.

I've done 2 snapshots today (the second trying to correct the first
one that got overwritten accidentally by Paul)
but the repository shows 5 snapshots today?

I'm now doing my 3rd and the 6th overall.

How am I supposed to test/know this is working when somebody
"pulls the rug from underneath me" and then I find there's quicksand
underneath? :-)

NOBODY should be using these snapshots anyway except the MC projects
and NOBODY should be touching these projects at the moment.

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=132204

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock