[jboss-dev] MC beta 11

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 08:21:38 EDT 2008

> The latest MC release seem to breakup into many sub components.
> (jboss-mdr, jboss-man, etc)
> Is there documentation on what these dependencies are about?

I've updated the MC home page a bit over the weekend:
  - http://labs.jboss.org/jbossmc/

So that it holds the up-to-date information.
e.g. links to JIRAs, SVN, MVN, ...

There is no exact/single documentation (yet) on what the sub-projects
do. :-(
The best things is to look at the JIRAs (perhaps its description holds a
bit of info of what it is), dev forum and the actual code - tests.

Some of the things are impl details, that won't get revealed as a
documentation until we do reference guide.

> Just curious if any of those is re-usable to me.
> I.e. the MDR?

Do a quick overview. Hopefully get the feel of what things do.
Even if you get it wrong. :-)
Then ask me on the user-forum, and we'll see if any of the sub-project
can help you.