BROCKED was Re: [jboss-dev] JBossXB parse error for bean deployment

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Tue Mar 25 10:52:45 EDT 2008

Nice.

A stacktrace on some code/config that we can't see
because it is uncommitted.

Here's a simple "20 questions" to help you learn how
to debug things properly, or at least provide
enough information that the question can be answered.

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=HelpExpertSystem

** GUESS **

You haven't defined a mechanism to parse the schema
urn:jboss:security-config:5.0

or if you have, it is getting defined after the parsing deployer
parses the xml you show in the stacktrace.

** WARNING **

Please do not use the dev-forums/list if you can't be
bothered even doing enough work to make your question
answerable.

The dev forums aren't even for help requests
EVEN THOUGH YOU MAYBE A DEVELOPER.

** SUMMARY **

SHOW THE CODE
SHOW THE CONFIG
SHOW SOMETHING more than cutting and pasting a stacktrace
from your log into the dev-forums/list and expecting
others to use their (non-existant) psychic powers to figure out
what is going on. :-)