BROCKED was Re: [jboss-dev] JBossXB parse error for bean deployment

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Tue Mar 25 11:55:28 EDT 2008

Oh. By the way, I did ask in the design forum thread wherever the last
XB change was:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4138560

I have not seen any response to this question. Only after this, have I
broached the dev list for a potential Brock.

Whoever deals with JBossXB, either correct us or tell us why we have
this behavioral change in 2-3 days.