[jboss-dev] spring-int deployer and testsuite

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 10:10:53 EDT 2008

Hmmm, a honest answer is I don't know. :-)
This was done in one of those 4am times before Beta3 release.

We could do one of the three.
1) Since SpringDeployer now actually has tests, we can include it in all
distr
2) Disable these tests
3) Enable them only for 'spring' profile of AS

Thinking about it now, I though (3) was the case, but the link proves me
wrong.