[jboss-dev] Re: WARNING: Mavenizing Thirdparty (2nd try)

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Wed Mar 26 22:38:53 EDT 2008

Today's test run with the mavenized thirdparty on hudson went much better
(results were similar to the non-maven test run).  So I'm planning to make the
switch end of day tomorrow.  It would be helpful if anyone can run the build
locally and confirm if it seems to be working or not working for them.