[jboss-dev] Sorting out the common project maven mess

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Mon Mar 31 13:38:23 EDT 2008

As of today, I have a new policy of not answering questions
on the dev list that are

* obviously already answered or

could be easily answered by the questioner themselves if they just used

* a little thought or
* paid a bit more attention.

I'm fed up of repeating myself on the most basic points.

Clebert, this is the last one, see below.

>From now on, silence might not mean approval,
it might mean I think you are stupid. ;-)

On Mon, 2008-03-31 at 11:43 -0500, Clebert Suconic wrote:
> Adrian Brock wrote:
> > 1) There was a circular dependency betten common-core
> > and jboss-test (and transitively common-core and common-logging-log4j).

<EMPHASIS>
> > I've removed common-core's use of jboss-test which solves the issue.
</EMPHASIS>