[jboss-dev] web profile in jboss5?

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Mon Nov 10 09:58:40 EST 2008

WRT: https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-5897

I'd like to include the "web profile"
in the open source distribution.

We would document this as "experimental", i.e.
the configuration is likely to change before
it is stabilised.

That's because it is not quite finished yet,
there's still issues with making jta/jca optional,
factoring out the jpa deployer from ejb3 and
the http invoker currently required to make
shutdown.sh work.

Including the web profile easier now we have the shared libraries
since it won't increase the size of the
distribution anything like as much as before.

I propose that you should be able to start it using:
./run.sh -c web

The web profile currently looks like this:

deployers:
alias-deployers-jboss-beans.xml
ejb3.deployer
jboss-aop-jboss5.deployer