[jboss-dev] web profile in jboss5?

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Mon Nov 10 11:30:02 EST 2008

The new 'web' profile is going to be included anyway at some point, so the sooner the
better, I guess.

Also, I'm waiting for things to stabilize in trunk to introduce the 'standard' profile.

Maybe with this newer more lightweight web-profile we could change the 'default' one to have
the 'standard' settings, rather than introducing yet another one. This more or less means
adding iiop, call-by-value and classloading isolation.

I'm not yet clear what is the best choice.