[jboss-dev] 2 weeks to AS5 code freeze

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Wed Nov 12 10:21:05 EST 2008

I think this latest run also present this problem of the minimal config not shutting down.

http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/JBoss%20AS/job/JBoss-AS-5.0.x-TestSuite-sun15/1068/console

I've verified that locally using the 'build jboss-minimal-tests', although another manual
test I did deploying/undeploying 'shutdown.sar' seemed to work.