[jboss-dev] Header update

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Fri Nov 14 07:32:34 EST 2008

I am changing the trunk copyright headers from "JBoss Inc" to "Red Hat Middleware LLC".
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-3916

As Ales points out that's my chance to score commit points ;)

If there are any problems with the eol characters let me know, as I see not all files are
marked as svn:eol native

Cheers
/D

/*
  * JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source.
  * Copyright 2008, Red Hat Middleware LLC, and individual contributors
  * as indicated by the @author tags. See the copyright.txt file in the
  * distribution for a full listing of individual contributors.
  *
  * This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
  * under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
  * published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
  * the License, or (at your option) any later version.
  *
  * This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
  * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
  * Lesser General Public License for more details.
  *
  * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
  * License along with this software; if not, write to the Free
  * Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
  * 02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.
  */