[jboss-dev] testsuite run

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Tue Nov 18 07:28:02 EST 2008

As you understand this goes against any planning we have been doing regarding component updates.

I believe what we need to do is put those changes in for components for which we are still
waiting for updates (messaging, mc) or components that can be easily updated (remoting).

If we can't do that in the next couple of days, postpone the changes for AS 5.0.1.

And change the testsuite to not show 200+ failures for essentially the same type of problem.
Either include only a couple of indicative tests or disable them all-together and re-enable
them when we have the updates.

Anil Saldhana wrote:
> The reason I am waiting for some of the component updates is due to the
> classic case of "vfsmemory:"  codesource url.  Unless I get the required
> privileged blocks, I cannot assign perms to make the tests to
> temporarily pass.
>
> Scott Stark wrote:
>> Ok.
>>
>> Anil Saldhana wrote:
>>> Scott,
>>>  we need to get component updates from messaging, remoting and mc for
>>> some of the sec mgr tests to pass.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Anil