[jboss-dev] jbossall-client.jar now references external libs

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Tue Nov 18 12:09:15 EST 2008

For adding the client dependencies to a pom it should just look something like this:

<dependency>
   <groupId>org.jboss.jbossas</groupId>
   <artifactId>jboss-as-client</artifactId>
   <version>5.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
   <type>pom</type>
</dependency>

If I have time this week I'll try to create a more complete example.