[jboss-dev] 2 weeks to AS5 code freeze

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Fri Nov 21 12:06:02 EST 2008

We'll give it another week (Nov/28th) as there is still work going on.

Note that this is the final call for changes to AS trunk. Whatever change/update/fix doesn't
make it by next Friday goes to the next point release.

Finally, for anyone that commits changes to trunk, please be extra careful to test your
changes locally, as all the Hudson runs are suspended until Monday due to QA lab move.

Thanks
/Dimitris