[jboss-dev] remaining AS5 updates

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 18:54:11 EST 2008

> Scratch that.  :-)

Scratch this 'Scratch that'. :-)
I'm returning CL 2.0.1.GA to Adrian's hands.

> I'll do another set of releases tomorrow morning,
> as I need to update Reflect, VFS, MC and CL (Adrian, let me know when
> you're done with the fix).
> Just found tiny bug in each of them and already fixed them.

I only did MC and Deployers,
as VFS and Reflect have workarounds and the features
where the bugz live are not used - or I very much doubt they are,
since otherwise this would pop-up before.

> And I still need to do full Deployers GA.
> (just tested it in JBossAS and it looks good)

I'm only left with jboss-seam-int GA release,
which will remove lib-opt directory.
I'll do this tomorrow, as it's been a long day. ;-)