[jboss-dev] Deployment chains

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Mon Oct 6 15:37:37 EDT 2008

You can release it as is.
More management stuff can be added required.

The stuff I've done so far, was just so I could
easily see what the deployers were actually doing
for this task:
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-5044

I dare say Scott may have other requirements
when he gets chance to review it.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock