[jboss-dev] Help fix the testsuite or we rollback to r79434

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Mon Oct 20 16:55:14 EDT 2008

All it takes is enough to drive it up over the 128M mark sufficiently
and have the gc trashing to find memory for a bit to exceed the 2 min
startup. I agree with Brian (and what Dimitris has already changed) that
we should up the baseline to be more consistent with the run.conf
settings, and make a baseline memory profile a specific test config.