http-invoker WAS Re: [jboss-dev] Help fix the testsuite or we rollback to r79434

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Tue Oct 21 07:17:26 EDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 10:02 -0700, Scott Stark wrote:
> If we really want to remove the http-invoker.sar, then all of thoses
> tests need to be pulled into a separate test config, or a remoting based
> http invoker added in its place.

I used the http invoker in the web-profile tests (to deploy test
applications and shutdown the server from the testsuite).

This was because I want to test the server with no remote
jndi/rmi/etc. Only port 8080 should be open.

In practice, this is just a test configuration so it should just be
a case of copying it from the legacy remoting examples in docs.
--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock