[jboss-dev] JBoss_5_0.xsd is wrong

Alexey Loubyansky alexey.loubyansky at redhat.com
Wed Oct 29 11:36:45 EDT 2008

FYI, I started with a simple test (I chose XSModel instead of the
SchemaPrinter). Even though it's still incomplete it already shows that
the xsd and annotations are far from being consistent.

- missing types and elements
- a type in schema and in metadata may have different names
- one class in metadata maybe re-used for different types in xsd (but of
course it can be bound only to one xsd type with @XmlType)

So, it's gonna take some time to bring it all together. Even only for
jboss_5_0.xsd/JBossMetaData ;)

As a quick fix, I would just add the elements that make the
DDValidatorUnitTestCase fail and work on the rest afterwards.