[jboss-dev] Towards AS5 CR2

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Thu Sep 4 05:16:08 EDT 2008

jboss-man depends upon jboss-reflect so we need Paul
to do his maven refactoring ASAP.

I'm not seeing the failures you describe in the MockResourceVisitor?

org.jboss.test.classloading.dependency.test.MockResourceVisitorUnitTestCase
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.12 sec

Although this feature is probably broken anyway since Ales
assumes the "paths" are class names when they are
in fact resource path prefixes, e.g. packages

His MockClassLoaderPolicy.visit() only works when the
classes are explicitly named (like this test):

3363 DEBUG [BaseClassLoader] Created BaseClassLoader at 1f8247d{a:0.0.0}
with policy MockClassLoaderPolicy at 23bdd1{name=a:0.0.0 domain=null
name=a:0.0.0 paths=[org/jboss/t
est/classloading/dependency/support/a/A.class,
org/jboss/test/classloading/dependency/support/b/B.class,
org/jboss/test/classloading/dependency/support/c/C.class] dele
gates=null exported=[]}

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBCL-32
This isn't something that needs to be fixed for GA.
It's only used to run mock annotation scanning tests
in the deployers AFAIK.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock