[jboss-dev] Re: org.jboss.test.timer.test.BasicTimerUnitTestCase.testMDBTimer

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Thu Sep 4 08:28:54 EDT 2008

I was expecting to see the clearing of the queue
in the test setup. ;-)

Since JBoss Messaging behaves differently on receiveNoWait()
to JBossMQ (which always checks the server if their is nothing
locally buffered), I've changed the clearing of the queue
to use receive(1000) instead.

Let's see whether that solves the problem.

This test would be less brittle to garbage lying around from other tests
if the reply queue was a temporary queue?