[jboss-dev] Re: place for seam-int-jbossas lib

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Tue Sep 9 11:15:30 EDT 2008

I'm a bit hesitant to change directory structure at this point in time (just before CR2).

There might be tools and scripts that depend on the way things are.

It doesn't look like a boot lib/script to be stored at the top level directory so maybe create a

${jboss.server.lib.url}/integration

or
${jboss.server.lib.url}/optional

or