[jboss-dev] Microntainer CR releases - proper job

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Tue Sep 9 12:26:46 EDT 2008

So with Scott's jboss-man release and
Kabir doing the AOP release, we are just waiting on
jbossxb and jboss-vfs releases.

The jbossxb release should help to resolve the one
remaining MC issue (which isn't critical):
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBMICROCONT-336
but we need an upgrade of jbossxb to solve
the jaxb api dependency.

The only issue left in deployers is the removal
of some deprecated code in the structure deployers:
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBDEPLOY-70