VARIA MUST DIE - was Re: [jboss-dev] Re: place for seam-int-jbossas lib

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Wed Sep 10 11:52:49 EDT 2008

They get moved out of the "big ball of mud" that is varia
and placed somewhere that we can easily determine its dependencies,
and/or version it independently according to its
development/patching priorities, etc.

See the recent discussion in the TM forum for more details
or search for older discussions.