[jboss-dev] Duplicate entry in jboss-aspect-library-jdk50.jar

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 05:28:20 EDT 2008

I can see Carlo added AOPRemotingInvocationHandler.java in project/jboss-aspects/remoting
but he didn't remove it from the AS aspects codebase:
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBASPECT-17

On the other hand, my local and the hudson builds never complained about that, they happily
put the duplicate classes in the same jboss-aspect-library-jdk50.jar, and jboss booted
without problems.

That must be either an ant or a jdk issue. Are you using the ant that comes with trunk
(1.7.1 I think) with the build scripts of jboss, or your local one?

In any case, I've removed
trunk/aspects/src/main/org/jboss/aspects/remoting/AOPRemotingInvocationHandler.java from
trunk and will wait to see how things go:

This testsuite run should should tell us:
http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/JBoss%20AS/job/JBoss-AS-5.0.x-TestSuite-sun15/920/

I think we should do the same from the CR2 tag, after we check everything is ok.

Might even trigger a full TCK run, just to be sure.