[jboss-dev] Byteman 1.2.0 release now available

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Wed Dec 2 03:57:18 EST 2009

I forgot to add that although I have not yet looked at making Byteman
work over javassist instead of ASM (thanks Scott for raising the IRA
issue) I did find and fix a bug in javassist when implementing
overriding method injection. So, there has been some payoff to the
javassist project.

regards,

Andrew Dinn