[jboss-dev] Code Differences between AS trunk and 6.0.0.M1 tag

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Thu Dec 3 16:51:57 EST 2009

The o.j.v.deployment classes were deliberately removed as part of
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-6503 so those aren't an issue.
ServiceBindingManager stuff was extracted to an external lib. The other
changes are David's cleanup in trunk of thread interruption handling. So
I'm marking 'varia' as reviewed.

--
Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering