[jboss-dev] Code Differences between AS trunk and 6.0.0.M1 tag

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Mon Dec 7 13:27:12 EST 2009

FYI, I attached a diff of the testsuite module (everything, not just
src/main) to JBAS-7500. Please have a quick look at pieces for which you
are an expert or where you've done work.

Please also note that the diffs for the other modules only cover
src/main/java, so I'm counting on folks who've done work on resource
files etc to make sure everything was ported.

On 12/03/2009 11:49 AM, Dimitris Andreadis wrote:
> Ok, I think this is really important to perform ASAP:
> https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-7500
>
> We need volunteers to pick modules for review and create a subtasks to know they are working
> on those, if changes are needed.
>
> Otherwise, maybe edit JBAS-7500 and put a checkpoint next to the module name, so we know
> those have been reviewed?
>
> Brian Stansberry wrote:
>>    From comparing the component-matrix/pom.xml files, looks like there's a
>> fair amount of stuff to port from the JBoss_6_0_0_M1 tag to trunk.
>> Getting that done seems like a high priority. Diffing the tag to trunk
>> is a pain because trunk has moved toward a maven structure (e.g.
>> src/main/java/org/jboss instead of src/main/org/jboss). As an early
>> holiday gift to you all I went ahead and did a diff of src/main/java for
>> each of the modules in the AS source tree. Attached them to a wiki page.[1]
>>
>> I encourage folks to have a look. I was quite anal about porting
>> everything I did between Branch_5_x and trunk before closing any JIRA,
>> but looking at these diffs I found a couple small things I need to fix
>> in trunk.
>>
>> [1] http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-14457

Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering