[jboss-dev] JBoss at FOSDEM'10

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 06:55:05 EST 2009

Dear *,

I am currently looking for speaker on JBoss for the FOSDEM'10 (Belgium EU) -
www.fosdem.org -.

FOSDEM '10 is a free and non-commercial event organized by the community,
for the community. Its goal is to provide Free and Open Source developers a
place to meet.

Indeed, FOSDEM'10 give us the possibility to use on Saturday 6th February
from 13:00 to 19:00 a devroom - speaker room - in order to discuss about
JBoss projects .

Indeed we (http://jbug.be and I) would like to talk about these folllowing
subjects :

- Infinispan
- JBoss Application server
- Seam
- Drools ( We think we found someone however you can propose yourself in a
case of the person decline)
- Hibernate
- jBPM ( We think we found someone however you can propose yourself in a
case of the person decline)
- Hibernate Search
- JBoss intergration with Fedora

If you are interested or know someone who would be interested, feel free to
contact me in letting me a reply to this post or in going to
http://fhornain.wordpress.com

Thanks for your time and your help

Kind Regards
Frederic ;)