[jboss-dev] Maven - best way to change versions in a project tree?

Ondřej Žižka ozizka at redhat.com
Mon Dec 14 13:02:10 EST 2009

Thanks for the tip - the tool seems very useful.

Unfortunatelly, my case has few nodes disconnected from the tree and
they are built separatedly - for various reasons. But I need to change
them anyway. So basically, I am looking for something that will scan all
the pom.xml's in the dir tree and replace given artifact's versions with
some version. I will try to call the plugin several times on each of the
sub-trees.

Ondra