[jboss-dev] mvn release failure

Jaikiran Pai jpai at redhat.com
Tue Dec 22 05:53:56 EST 2009

Yeah, i think David's release process is probably better. Because with
the new release process explained in
http://community.jboss.org/wiki/MavenReleaseRepository, it looks like
the release will be directly commited to SVN repo. The earlier process
used to copy it to the local file system and then we used manually
commit it. That allowed us to decide whether or not to commit the
release, if something went wrong during the release. David's release
process provides me this flexibility.

-Jaikiran