[jboss-dev] common-core release

Matt Carter proteus400 at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 2 16:57:31 EST 2009

Can I please request a new release be made of common-core to include the
patch from EJBTHREE-1685?

The ejb3 fix depends on a new method added by the patch.

The patch adds a new variant of rebind() to
util/naming/NonSerializableFactory.java. It fixes a few javadoc typos too.

A new test case, written for EJBTHREE-1685, checks the correct operation of
this new method. The test case passes. I've also tested the fix in a patched
jboss-common-core.jar and EJB3 plugin over stock AS 5.0.0.GA.

Regards,
Matt Carter