[jboss-dev] Ongoing VFS testing on Branch_5_0

Rémy Maucherat remy.maucherat at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 10:31:57 EST 2009

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 4:02 PM, Ales Justin <ales.justin at gmail.com> wrote:
> I now get this:
>
> 15:58:20,468 ERROR [StandardContext] Error starting static Resources
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Document base
> C:\projects\branches\jbossas\Branch_5_0\build\output\jboss-5.0.1.GA\server\default\deploy\jboss-seam-booking.ear\jboss-seam-booking.war
> does not exist or is not a readable directory

Ok, so Tomcat likes to get an exploded folder in the temp folder ;)
This used to work like that, so I guess there's a regression, I made
no changes in the Tomcat deployer. Tomcat could run from VFS too, but
this would break some stupid legacy features of the Servlet API, that
are optional but people are still using anyway (getRealPath and
friends).

Rémy