[jboss-dev] Help needed resolve the regression

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Fri Feb 6 11:25:58 EST 2009

I agree. The problem looks to be the memory leak fixed here:
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBCL-85

Meaning the regressions are not related to the VFS but to the
update of the classloader to 2.0.3-SNAPSHOT.

If does not completely fix it, then we can always remove
the JBCL-80 change from the 2.0.x branch of the classloader
since Kabir isn't using it (yet) in the AOP version
currently in JBossAS.