[jboss-dev] Re: A few more AOP/tmp failures to go

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Thu Feb 12 10:27:17 EST 2009

All right, I've put in JIRA all the missing releases:

(AOP, VFS, MC & friends)
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-6398

Can you record a JIRA task for properly fixing DynamicEndpointDeploymentAspect in a
following release?

BTW Kabir, hell of a finding/debugging to get to DynamicEndpointDeploymentAspect, well done!