[jboss-dev] Re: A few more AOP/tmp failures to go

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Thu Feb 12 10:42:02 EST 2009

On 12 Feb 2009, at 14:53, Ales Justin wrote:
>> And Kabir, any updates on the last AOP failures?
>
> I see those 7 back:
> - https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/JBoss-AS-5.0.x-testSuite-sun15/1281/
That is weird. I blew away all the snapshots from my local maven
repository so I should be getting the latest ones, and it seems that
PropertyMap is the old version before yesterday's fixes. Here are a
parts of the one I get from the server when populating thirdparty

class PropertyMap extends HashMap<String, ValueMetaData> implements
MetaDataVisitorNode, TypeProvider
{
    private static class ValueInfo extends JBossObject implements
ValueMetaData, Serializable
    {
       public Iterator<? extends MetaDataVisitorNode> getChildren()
       {
          return value.getChildren();
       }
    }
}
And here is the one in svn
$svn cat https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/microcontainer/trunk/kernel/src/main/java/org/jboss/beans/metadata/spi/factory/PropertyMap.java
class PropertyMap extends HashMap<String, ValueMetaData> implements
MetaDataVisitorNode, TypeProvider
{
    private static class ValueInfo extends JBossObject implements
ValueMetaData, Serializable, TypeProvider
    {
       public Iterator<? extends MetaDataVisitorNode> getChildren()
       {
          return Collections.singleton(value).iterator();
       }
}

It seems somebody has overwritten the MC snapshot I deployed
yesterday. I'm redeploying it now