Getting away from SNAPSHOTS! (Was Re: [jboss-dev] Re: A few more AOP/tmp failures to go)

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Fri Feb 13 08:04:07 EST 2009

So you update the users of those components to those particular build versions?

One of the problems with snapshots currently is that you don't know a particular build which
snapshot is using (at least not by looking into the hudson "changes" tab). Plus you have to
trigger the build manually, as nothing changes in the project itself.