[jboss-dev] JBAS-6518 - Writing a test

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Tue Feb 17 14:55:51 EST 2009

I'm trying to write a test that reproduces
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-6518

I've got such a test:

./build.sh one-test
-Dtest=org.jboss.test.deployers.spaces.test.SpacesUnitTestCase

But it doesn't work since this test framework uses the
profile service which doesn't seem to like the spaces
in the deployment either.

For that reason, I've only committed the test to trunk for now.

Emanuel, I think this has something to do with what I mentioned
about not using the "short name" to identify a deployment,
but I tried using that to get the ManagementView, it still didn't work.

I did get some bizarre warning (probably unrelated?):

20:46:33,948 WARN  [ManagementViewImpl] Failed to merged the following
runtime ManagedObjects:
{jboss.system:type=ServerInfo/jboss.system:type=ServerInfo=ManagedObject{jboss.system:type=ServerInfo}}

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock