[jboss-dev] Logging (AS 5.1 Component Project Schedule)

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Fri Feb 20 08:54:35 EST 2009

Facelets uses JDK logging as well, but it doesn't ship with AS.
However, because it is so common, I have bridge code in there to handle
Facelets loggers in the same manner as JSF.

So all the code for the logging bridges can go away now?
Will the mapping of log levels between Log4J and JUL remain the same as
specified here? http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-10379

Stan