[jboss-dev] Beta1 Code Freeze in One Week!!!

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Thu Feb 26 15:18:48 EST 2009

Everyone,

We have just over *one week* until the Beta1 code freeze, and we still
have 15 component upgrades scheduled for this release:

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-6156

Upgrade JBossWS Native to 3.1        Alessio Soldano
Update Web Beans to 1.0.0.BETA1      Pete Muir
Upgrade jboss-profiler-jvmti         Clebert Suconic
Upgrade apache-beanutils to 1.8.0    David Walluck
Upgrade JGroups to 2.6.8             Brian Stansberry
Upgrade JBoss Cache to 3.0.3.GA      Brian Stansberry
Upgrade jboss-metadata to 1.0.0.GA   Alexey Loubyansky
Update to JBossXB 2.0.1.GA           Alexey Loubyansky
Upgrade EJB3 to 1.1.x                Carlo de Wolf
Update JPA to 1.0.0                  Carlo de Wolf
Update to Security 2.0.2.SP7         Anil Saldhana
Update to JBossXACML 2.0.3.CR1       Anil Saldhana
Upgrade Apache XML Security 1.4.2    Anil Saldhana
Update to Bootstrap 1.0.0-Beta-1     Andrew Lee Rubinger
Update JBoss Messaging (1.4.3?)      Howard Gao

These upgrades need to be completed or rescheduled ASAP!

After I rescheduled a number of issues, we are still left with 75 issues
that need to be pushed out or resolved:

As a reminder, only issues that are necessary to meet the needs of the
open console are necessary for this release.

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS/fixforversion/12311048

Ales Justin   	        3
Alessio Soldano 	2
Alexey Loubyansky 	4